Custom Window Treatment Consultation
(Plus applicable taxes)
*Consultation fee will be applied to any custom window treatments purchased with Carla Bast Design.
*No purchase is required.
What is a Window Treatment Consultation?
Whether you’ve already got a plan in mind or are looking for inspiration, we’ve got you! Window Treatments need to be both functional and aesthetic. Many homes have privacy or sunlight concerns and would like their windows to add to the décor of the home. A window treatment is the finishing touch to a well-designed room.
Our Window Treatment Consultation gives you access to our incredibly talented workroom, designer fabric selections, quality window coverings, and confidence you'll have the best solution for your needs. We do not work with local retail stores or online retailers.
What kind of Window Treatments do we offer?
- Custom Drapery
- Shades in multiple styles
- Blinds in multiple styles
What to Expect from our Custom Window Treatment Consultation?
- First we have an initial introductory Welcome Call to discuss your needs and style
- The next step is the Custom in-home Consultation with fabric and window covering samples
- You'll receive professional advice and problem solving specific to your needs and do a rough measure of your windows
- I'll provide you with a window treatment proposal/estimate including professional measurements and installation, no purchase is required
- Window treatment proposal revisions as needed
- Acceptance of proposal: Professionl measure, ordering, procurement and installation - (please allow up to 60-70 days for custom window drapery, and 30-45 days for shades or blinds. We cannot guarantee any timeline for installation
*Once you have purchased the Custom Window Treatment Consultation - please navigate to the "Appointments" tab to set up your initial call. The in-home consultation lasts approximately 60 to 90 minutes. This consultation fee is non-refundable.